Returns and Exchanges - 14 business day returns
- For full priced items we will gladly exchange/ store credit.
- Return period is 14 business days from delivery date
- Returned garments will not be approved without passing inspection. We look for the following:
- Unworn, original condition
- Packaging and Tags must be intact
- No perfume, deodorant or makeup marks (Please be careful when trying on garments)
Wash or wear evidence.
This is important: We do not refund or exchange garments that have been worn or washed.
To make sure you have the best experience, always check and try on each garment before washing.
We understand that you may wish to wash your new garment before you wear it. But please, before you do, check the garment thoroughly for size, fit and faults because once it's been washed we cannot accept it back for refund or exchange.
- Postage costs remain the responsibility of the purchaser and where free shipping or flat rate shipping was utilised actual postage costs incurred by Barossa Maternity Wear will be deducted from any refunds.
- We are unable to accept returns of earrings undergarments, swimwear, compression wear or pantyhose for hygiene reasons.
- No exchange or return on sale items, other than required by law – please make sure you love it before you buy it!
- If your item is faulty, your rights are set out under the Australian Consumer Law. We will make arrangements to repair or replace the item; or provide you with a full refund at our option.
Contact email@example.com or (08) 8564 2660 detailing your concern and you will be notified of the next step.
Post your item to:
Returns // Barossa Maternity Wear PO BOX 57, Angaston, South Australia, 5353
For exchanges, be sure to include a prepaid postage satchel ready for your replacement item (if available).
Garments that do not pass inspection will not be returned without a prepaid return postage satchel. Customers whose garments do not pass inspection will be contacted to discuss.